Features of the Whirlybird
- An exceptionally lightweight dome and high quality ball bearings ensure silent operation in the slightest breeze
- Aerofoil vanes incorporate rolled edges and are shaped to prevent rain and dust from penetrating the dome
- The Whirlybird is available in to sizes, 300mm and 350mm diameter
- The standard milled aluminum finish can be color coated on request
- CSIR test have proven that the Whirlybird extracts high volumes of air
- Simple Installation - DIY instructions available or let us install it for you.
- Backed by a three year warranty against defective materials and manufacture.
CALL FOR A QUOTE!!